Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

MIA...

I just had to apologize for not posting lately. I have been working on things for my stamp club this coming Sat, and I cannot post the things I have been working on until after that when the girls see them. They are surprises for them! My club is doing a Secret Sister Christmas Swap, and I have been making the gifts and packaging for that, gifts for each member, and projects for the meeting. I haven't had time to work on anything else. So, I will be updating my blog hopefully on Sunday with the things I have been doing! Sorry I have been MIA!

5 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Look forward to seeing your new creations after the weekend.

The Mama Monkey said...

'Tis the season! But now we anxiously await the post of your creations!

fishlips said...

No worries but I will be on pins and needles until I get to see what you have been working on for this club..can't wait...but I will !!!!...lol

thescrapmaster said...

Ohhh Cant wait to see what you've been working on!

~Samantha

Cheryl said...

This is for sure a busy time of the year. May you and your family have a wonderful holiday.