Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good news (for me!)

My Big Shot is on the way!!! It is being delivered this week, and I am SO excited. So, finally I will be able to step up and do some of the great things I see on blogs all the time! This is a Christmas present to myself. I will post with something I make using it the same day I get it, I bet!!!

5 comments:

fishlips said...

Congrats congrats what fun this will be!!!!!

thescrapmaster said...

That is awesome!!! I ordered mine last night, we really are super twins :) I can't wait to see what you make with yours.

~Samantha

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Very exciting!! Can't wait to see what you create with it :)

Cheryl said...

You will love it Naomi! So much you can do. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

The Mama Monkey said...

Merry Christmas to YOU! Great gift!