Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Citrus Set...

Here is a set of cute notecards I made using the Tart n Tangy set! Who can resist this adorable fruit set??? In one stamp alone, you have an orange, a lemon, or a lime. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I made one of each!!! I also stamped the fruit one time on the bottom corner of the envelopes that go with these. The insides remain blank so these adorable little cards would make wonderful gift tags! Below is the box I made to put these in! I will never make this exact box again, as it took too long, but I like this one! I also made jumbo paperclips to match! I think the paperclips holding the cards in matching envelopes onto a plain gift bag would be just adorable.

Here are the paper clips. The ribbon is all Whisper White, colored with markers to match my fruit! I love how the touch of black on these cards and box really makes the fruit pop! Well, enjoy, and more goodies coming your way!

No comments: