Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Monday, October 13, 2008

More Halloween Goodies...


This is a covered snack sized Kit Kat bar (or Copy Cat bar as my 4 yr old calls them). I simply scored the paper at measurements of the top of the bar so the sides would fold in around it. You wouldn't need to do this with DSP, but the cardstock is thicker. All edges are held together with Sticky Strip. The ends are run through the Crimper. I covered the entire top and sides with SU Glue Stick and shredded cotton balls for the spooky webbing. Pressed the shredded cotton balls into the glue, let dry. Then stamped pumpkins from Autumn Harvest on Tangerine Tango with Basic Black ink and cut out. They were glued on with liquid glue to really stick to the webbing. Punched 2 black Word Window Punches, and stamped Happy Halloween from All Holidays and punched that, too. Stapled them together at the end of the bar. I thought this turned out cute, and I hadn't seen anything like it before (besides the DSP covered Kit Kats that you see everywhere), so I had to post it. I had fun making it. ---The glue and cotton balls make a mess, have a wet paper towel or baby wipes handy!!!

***All supplies are SU!

4 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Welcome back! All of your posts were wonderful! What a nice gift Kelli brought for you!

I love the spider and this Copy Cat bar! :)

They don't celebrate Halloween here in Japan, so have to live vicariously through all of you!

fishlips said...

Wow this is just 2 cute...What a neat project, and it's a masterpiece!!!
Erin

gale said...

Neat idea for the candy bar!

Cheryl said...

What a too cute project.