Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Look what Kelli made for me!!!


My Hostess Club meeting was Sat, and would you believe one of my club members and new friends brought me a gift??? I couldn't believe it! A Halloween treat made just for me! I love the clear paint cans, and she did a great job on this. She has stickles all over the spiderweb lid (which she freehanded!!!), and the pumpkins. Look at all the adorable ribbons! The webs and spideys are stickers on the sides! Oh, and you know what??? She filled in with candy for me (although my husband seems to think it's his!)!!! I just had to show everyone in blog world what my friend Kelli made just for me! Thanks so much Kelli!

5 comments:

fishlips said...

Wow oh wow were have and been that I misses seeing all your wonderful creations...This is adorable!!!

Karan said...

I can't tell what the bg is for this can, but Kelli sure is talented. This has to be the most fun candy bucket I've ever seen ;-).

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this paint can! What an awesome gift!

Tlbran said...

What a great gift idea! I love how she decorated it. Those pumpkins are so adorable!

Cheryl said...

Too cute!