Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Blast-y Sketch!

 Here's a card I made for a sketch challenge. It's for a swap group, and I do the sketch designs for the group. When I designed the sketch, I had a flowery card in mind. Needless to say, when I sat down with the sketch, I ended up with something completely different! I really like this fun, bright card! It would make a GREAT birthday card for a little boy (or a grown-up boy;). I hope you guys like it, too. All supplies are SU (except the ribbon, no clue who makes it). I will do a supply list at the end of the post. Below is the sketch, and I would love to have you use it!
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Basic Black Stampin' Pad, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Markers
Stamps: Pun Fun
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Big Shot, Stars Die, Dot Impressions Folder, Dimensionals, Ribbon

Sketch is designed in My Digital Studio

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh Naomi, this is AWESOME! I love the colors and that image is darling! I think I have that ribbon in my stash!

gale said...

What a cute little boy card! I love that background. Looks perfect for this card.

Jenn Embry said...

Fantastic card! I can totally see it as a b-day card for a little boy. Isn't it funny how what we have in our brain doesn't always translate into the finished project? Happens to me a fair bit.