Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Digi Snowman - Winter Wishes

Here is a fun card I made for a Winter Snowman swap. It's not a Christmas card, and that is usually all I make for winter, so this was a lot of fun. I didn't feel like using any of my snowmen stamps, and was in the mood for Punch Art;) However, my craft area was so messy (couldn't be...LOL!) that I didn't want to clean it up just to make a huge mess, which is what always happens when I get punchy! So...I sat down in my pj's (the only way to craft) and pulled up My Digital Studio. Punch Art in MDS is much tougher than IRL, but I finally was pleased with it! His body is circle punches, his arms are from a bird stamp set, they are bird legs. His buttons are brads, and his nose is a heart stretched out long and thin. His hat is an upside down birthday present stamp. So, this is completely digital, no stamping at all. I trimmed the cardfront and attached to Night of Navy cardstock, and created the inside piece to match. What is so cool is that I now have this project saved in MDS and can print it anytime! Whoohooo!

1 comment:

gale said...

That is so cute!! And it does not look digital at all to me-it looks like it has real dimension!!