Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Sketchy Christmas...

 I have been a little behind in updating my blog. Sorry guys! I have been stamping like crazy, so I do have lots to post now;) Here's a Christmas card I made last week. I am trying to use up a lot of my retired papers, so this card uses Ski Slope DSP, which is retired, but my favorite ever Christmas paper. I also use a retired stamp set, Scandinavian Season, which I really love! The corners, and tree have a red gemstone that didn't show up well in the picture.

And below is the sketch I designed for one of my online groups to use for an October Challenge. I flipped the sketch on it's side for this card. It's such a clean and easy sketch, you could do so much with it. Feel free to play with it!
Supplies:
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip cardstock - Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Punches: Corner Rounder, Photo Corner, Scallop Edge
Accessories: Red gems (Hero Arts), Clear gems
Sketch Designed in MDS

5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

So funny! I just used that paper today myself! And I agree, it is one of my favorite papers ever! Fun sketch, girl! I will have to use it this week! :)

Unknown said...

I love that sketch! Great job! Following from SC!

Dawn said...

loce the sketch too and that stamp is so pretty! Great job with this creation!!!

CathyRose said...

I loved that paper! It makes such a gorgeous Christmas card.

gale said...

oh that's beautiful!! I think I have some of that paper.