Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Circle Circus...

Here's yet another card for the swap group I now LOVE being in! This card was a sketch challenge, which was basically a strip across the middle, three circles on the left, and three lines of sentiment in the bottom right. It was an extremely simple sketch, so I kept the card simple and clean to match the lines of the sketch. I did a little paper piercing under the sentiment, which adds just a little to the plain base. I love this one! I hope the the recipient enjoys my swap!

Stamps: Circle Circus, Whimsical Words (SAB)
Paper: Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessoris: SU Circle Punches, Dots Embossing Folder (with the SU Big Shot), Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

SUO!

5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love this! I really need that set. It is on my wish list for when they convert everything to cling mount! :)

CathyRose said...

Sometimes the simple cards are just so perfect. This is one of those!

gale said...

This is beautiful!! I have the hardest time using that set-you've really done a great card with it.

Louise F NZ said...

This is great... very graphic looking.

Jenn Embry said...

So pretty! I love the rich colors.