Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Joy Ornament Christmas Card

You know those days when you sit down to craft and are bombarded with these incredible ideas, and even the most mundane of objects becomes enlightening inspiration? Well, last night was NOT one of those for me. In fact, I couldn't think of one single original idea. So, I was looking through SCS (A God-send for stampers block), and came across THIS amazing card by Stampersandee. I was totally impressed with her beautiful card, and decided since I need to start on Christmas cards, I would give it a try. I hope I did her justice! This card is 5x5.

I LOVE my Stamp A Ma Jig! The sentiment stamp in the picture is the stamp I used, however I used SU Markers to color each word separately, then used my SAMJ to align them closer together to fit into the Large Oval Punch.

Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet, Holidays & Wishes
Ink/Paper: Metallic Gold paper, Bravo Burgundy/Handsome Hunter ink and CS
Punches/Bog Shot: Damask Texture Plate by SU, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circles, Scallop Circle, Large Oval, Scallop Oval.
Accessories: Sponges, Mini Glue Dots, Gold Cording

8 comments:

Beth Jacobs said...

What an amazing Christmas card. I love the layout and the colors. Great job!

Louise F NZ said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I am sure you totally did the cased card justice!!!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Naomi! This is so wonderful! I am so tickled that you did this! I love the colors you used and the way you did the sentiment! I am honored that you would case my case! I just became a follower of your blog! Love it!!!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors...the "ornaments"...I don't want to admit that I don't own a stamp-a-majig. See, there IS something I don't have!!

Carrie said...

So elegant! Love the colors!

Sankari W. said...

Hi Naomi!! This card is absolutely amazing!! I LOVE the colors and way you did the letters as hanging ornaments and what a great embossed green background!! This is beautiful!!!

Cheryl said...

Naomi I think this one is marvelous and I just may case you myself!

Kathi said...

Naomi this is absolutely gorgeous! Very elegant! I love the colors, the layout, the embossing, well everything!!! I may have to case this myself as well!