Welcome to A Stampers Paradise!

You've stumbled upon my escape from the daily grind! I hope you enjoy what you see here. I am a SU Demo who loves trying new techniques, holding card making classes, creating techniques of my own, and most recently blog design, I love anything stamping related! I hope you'll stay a minute and come again! I'd love to know you were here, so feel free to leave comments!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NEW Hostess Club Starting Feb 2009...

I wanted to go ahead and get the word out that I am starting a new hostess club in Feb 09'. The club I currently run ends in Dec of this year. Most of those members are rejoining for the next round, so to ease some of the financial burdens of the holiday season, we are taking Jan 09' off and restarting in Feb 09'. If you have a friend who is interested in stamping, or know someone who just needs a hobby, feel free to tell them about me and my club. At this time I plan to (based on number of stampers who join in), either run more than one club, or one large club, split into two separate meetings for smaller groups/more working space at the meetings. There will be ONE weekend class, and ONE weeknight class. I know weeknights will work better for some people, so I am glad to finally feel confidentally enough now that my youngest just turned 2, to be able to do a weeknight class. If you are already a customer of mine, and refer someone to join the new hostess club, you will receive a FREE Classic Stampin' Pad of your choice when they join us! If you are a current club member who has not yet let me know about the next club, please do so ASAP so I can figure out a basic count.

The current club focused on learning very simple techniques and basic stamping since so many members were brand new stampers. The next club will go a step further. We will do more 3D projects, gifts, things of that nature. We will always do at least one card each meeting, but in 09', there will always be a gift idea, or a 3D project, home decor, or something of that nature. We will focus on techniques that take a little more skill. I am looking forward to it! Beginners need not be afraid to join!!! Any newer stamper will be taught what she needs to know too!

Thanks in advance. I love all of you!!! I can't believe the wonderful new women that I have met through my short journey with SU!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: